Security policy planning and development services
PM America can help build robust, clear, and concise security policies for your agencies to reduce risk, and achieve security compliance. Security policy planning and development services from PM America can help clients rapidly create and deploy comprehensive security policies, directives, standards, guidelines, and operating procedures designed to align with best practices and satisfy regulatory compliance requirements. As part of the services, PM America’s experts will evaluate clients’ existing policies and practices to help ensure documentation is developed in accordance with business goals as well as the ISO 27002 framework for information security management.
- Support the security policy demands of regulatory compliance
- Help implement the appropriate security policies for your organization
- Help reduce security cost and complexity while managing risk and optimizing resources
- Leverage expertise from security professionals who know how to properly define security requirements, make policy management decisions, and document clear, robust policies
- Provide a clear direction and strategy for information security management